Module 10 Refresher 2hr Key RFA2
Saturday 14th July @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Please Note this course is designed for Leaders who have 6 months or less to review.
This module aims to cover the skills and knowledge necessary to enable adults to manage an incident and provide basic first aid.
- The principles of first aid and initial response (arriving at and managing an incident)
- Emergency life support (DRABC, and the recovery position)
- CPR, including technique for children
- Bleeding (major and minor)
- Causes and treatment of unconsciousness
- Heat exhaustion, heat-stroke, dehydration and hypothermia
- Burns and scalds
- Fractures and soft tissue injuries
- Minor injuries (for example, cuts, grazes and nosebleeds)
If you unable to attend the module then please contact Brian Richmond ( at email@example.com) as soon as possible.
For more information, and to book the course, please visit: http://www.cambridgeshirescouts.org.uk/teams/adult-training/adult-training-courses/2-adult-training/138-module-10-refresher-2hr20161024085814