- This event has passed.
Module 10 First Response 6hr Key FA2
Sunday 18th February @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
This module aims to cover the skills and knowledge necessary to enable adults to manage an incident and provide basic first aid.
- The principles of first aid and initial response (arriving at and managing an incident)
- Emergency life support (DRABC, and the recovery position)
- CPR, including technique for children
- Bleeding (major and minor)
- Causes and treatment of unconsciousness
- Heat exhaustion, heat-stroke, dehydration and hypothermia
- Burns and scalds
- Fractures and soft tissue injuries
- Minor injuries (for example, cuts, grazes and nosebleeds)
If you unable to attend the module then please contact Brian Richmond ( at firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible.
For more information, and to book the course, please visit: http://www.cambridgeshirescouts.org.uk/teams/adult-training/adult-training-courses/2-adult-training/140-module-10-first-response-6hr20161024132718