- This event has passed.
Module 10: First Response 6hr Key FA 8
Sunday 10th September 2017 @ 10:30 am - 5:00 pm
This module aims to cover the skills and knowledge necessary to enable adults to manage an incident and provide basic first aid.
- The principles of first aid and initial response (arriving at and managing an incident)
- Emergency life support (DRABC, and the recovery position)
- CPR, including technique for children
- Bleeding (major and minor)
- Causes and treatment of unconsciousness
- Heat exhaustion, heat-stroke, dehydration and hypothermia
- Burns and scalds
- Fractures and soft tissue injuries
- Minor injuries (for example, cuts, grazes and nosebleeds)
For more information, and to book, please visit: http://www.cambridgeshirescouts.org.uk/members/adult-training-courses/2-adult-training/146-module-10-first-response-6hr20161024134020